– Providing help and support to audit team in audit engagements;
– Being in-charge of basic audit sections as per job allocation and assignments where possible.
– Senior students or Graduates majoring in Auditing/ Accounting/ Finance/ Economics;
– Studying CPA Australia/ ACCA/ ICAEW – ACA/ CFAB certificates is preferred;
– Computer literacy;
– Good command of English, both verbal and written.
– English, Friendly, Dynamic, Young, Sportive working environment;
– Opportunities to join intensive internal training courses on audit methodology and tools, professional behavior and ethical conduct;
– Attractive allowance;
– Opportunities to be selected as official staff after internship period.
Please fill in the Application form (kindly do not enclose files) at the link below:
Your CV will be required to submit later, if necessary
Deadline and Recruitment Timeline
Please be informed that
– Hard copy sent by post is not recommended;
– Application will be treated on a first-come, first-served basis;
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.