PwC Internship Recruitment Program 2018
If you’re in your final year of an undergraduate degree, or you just completed your study and seek for opportunity to get experience in real working life, our internship programme offers an opportunity to build your skills and confidence.
You’ll work on client projects for three months to give you the best insight into what we do really matters – to our clients, the economy and the wider community. And, you’ll build networks with your colleagues and peer group, through our client focused internship challenge.
This is also a platform for the Firm to evaluate highly motivated young people who may potentially join us as official staff.
We are offering internship opportunities to final year students at both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices in the following Line of Services:
- Ho Chi Minh City: Assurance intern, IT risk assurance intern, Tax intern & Advisory intern
- Hanoi: Assurance intern & IT risk assurance intern
We are looking for:
- Final year students or recent graduates with a relevant major (Accounting, Economics, Finance, Commerce, Banking, Foreign Trade or law, Information Technology, …)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
- Self-motivated, committed and confident
- Able to rise to the challenges of participating in intensive on-the-job training, managing work responsibilities and client relationships
- Good command of Japanese, Korean or Chinese would be a plus
Please submit your applications from 1 August to 10 September 2017.
→ Xem thêm: Khóa học kỹ năng chuẩn bị CV – Phỏng vấn