– Last year students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in 2019.
– Preferably major in accounting, finance, business, economics, foreign trade, banking or related major with good marks for technical subjects and English.
– Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills.
– Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
– Willing to work for EY Vietnam after you are graduated.
– Long-term job opportunities with EY in 2019 for high performance candidates after an internship.
– Support, coaching and feedback to develop your skills.
– Professional, dynamic, fast-paced working environment.
– Full time interns with monthly allowance, parking card 24/24, accident insurance coverage 24/24, Travel allowance, Overtime allowance and Overtime Meal during busy session based on Firm’s policy.
RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND INTERNSHIP PERIOD
– Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an offline test, group interview and personal interview. Please check your email regularly for updates.
– Only online application through our system will be considered.
– Required documents: English CV, cover letter, copy of your latest transcripts. Please submit all required documents in your application before end of 21/9/2018.
– The program will last for 3 months from beginning December 2018.
1. [HCM] I Core Assurance Intern
2. [HCM] I FSO Assurance Intern
3. [HN] I Core Assurance Intern
4. [HN] I FSO Assurance Intern
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
• Detailed resume
• Latest university transcript
>>> Application deadline: 21 September 2018
Khóa học thực hành Excel trong Kiểm toán
Khóa học ứng dụng VBA trong Excel
Khóa học Dashboard Reporting
Khóa học Tổ chức và Quản lý dữ liệu báo cáo trong Excel
Leave us a Reply