Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organization in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solution Services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 250 professional staffs in Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh offices. We are looking for candidates to fill in positions of Audit Intern and BPS Intern in Ho Chi Minh City Office:
- Last-year students with an accumulated average marks of 7.0 or above;
- Good accounting, auditing, taxation or finance background
- Fluent in English, including reading, writing, speaking and listening; and Computer literacy.
- Willing to have extensive internship for at least 3 months
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Your application and resume must be in English, with a recent photo & transcript attached;
- Name your file with quoting reference:
Application – [Position applied for] – HCMC Office;
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission of application
- Audit Intern: 3 November 2019
- Business Process Solution Intern: 30 November 2019
- Application & resume to be sent to: email@example.com