Grant Thornton tuyển dụng Audit & Assurance – Senior Associate
- proactively identifies clients’ needs that can be satisfied from the firm’s services and informs the manager/ partner.
- involved in the office marketing events and is an ‘ambassador’ of the firm
- audit work to include planning, detailed audit testing and the preparation of audit deliverables, including audit plans, audit findings documents and statutory accounts.
- takes an active part in the audit planning discussions to identify audit risks and appropriate audit strategy.
- leads audit planning discussions to identify audit risks and understands the rational for the audit strategy adopted.
- communicates any issues relating to an audit with manager or partner including matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage.
- develops a good working relationships with client staff with whom you will have most contact.
- adheres to the firms risks management policies and procedures, including being familiar with and consulting the audit manual.
- prepare draft key issue Memoranda, demonstrating an understanding for the client’s business and ready for review by the manager, using a good standard of English.
- proactive in managing client expectations
- maintains an understanding of audit methodology, challenging the audit approach and recommending improvements for greater robustness and efficiency.
- contributes to departmental and office meetings and makes presentations at technical meetings.
- delegates work to other members of the audit team, ensuring associates understand their responsibilities and have received appropriate on-the-job training/coaching.
Operations and results
- consistently achieves deadlines and understands the commercial implications of actions relating to productivity, recoverability, fee income and client service.
- communicates workload with manager or partner.
- controls the audit in relation to timescales and risk management procedures.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role.
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Professional qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA, CPAA) is preferable
- Minimum of 3 years in a professional services/corporate environment, working as an auditor
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good at English and Microsoft Office skills
- Your application, resume must be in English;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Audit Senior – HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is at urgent basis
- Application & CV to be sent to: Hr.Recruitment@vn.gt.com
For any queries, please contact: Hr.Recruitment@vn.gt.com