1. JOB TITLE:
– Treasury Manager (Level 3)
2. JOB PURPOSE:
– To support Treasury Team Leader/Financial Director to determine financial strategy and policy.
– To arrange appropriate funding needs.
– To manage treasury operations and cash flow controls.
– Age (Range) Years: 25 – 28.
– Qualifications/ Competencies (Essential): BA degree in accounting, banking or finance.
– Certificate/ License/ Course: ACCA preferred.
– Language Required: Advanced Ms. Office (Excel, PPT), SAP Experience.
– Specific Experience (in Years): Good communication in English (Korean preferred).
– Other (if any) – Please Specify:
+ 2-3 years at least in the similar position.
+ Strong analytical and reconciliation skills.
+ Coaching and management skills.
+ Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
+ Team players.
+ Ability to multi-task, detail-oriented.
4. JOB AUTHORITY:
(Operational/ Financial/ Administrative/ Special)
– Operation – Planning – Accounting – Human Resource.
a) Treasury/ Planning
– To monitor/review daily, monthly, yearly cash flow as of current and projected, ensuring that a company’s cash flow is adequate to allow it to operate effectively.
– To forecast cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
– To negotiate loan with banks, prepare additional capital, create solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial or treasury knowledge.
– To review all month-end cash/ interest accrual/ loan/ exchange loss valuation journal entries.
– To identify opportunities to reduce costs in banking/idle money/payment processes by propose of term deposits, payment terms. Systems administrator for Treasury related issues.
– To report actual and forecast of cash flow monthly and yearly.
– To prepare report to SBV loan status quarterly.
– To review investment capital requested by legal team for government statistic department.
– To plan cash flow projection in accordance with company business plan.
– To prepare business plan according to Group request on yearly basis, 5-year plan, 10-year plan (if any).
– To do other reports as requested by senior management.
>>> Email to Apply: email@example.com
Khóa học thực hành Excel trong Kiểm toán
Khóa học ứng dụng VBA trong Excel
Khóa học Dashboard Reporting
Khóa học Tổ chức và Quản lý dữ liệu báo cáo trong Excel
Leave us a Reply