1. JOB TITLE:
– Treasury Manager (Level 3)
2. JOB PURPOSE:
– To support Treasury Team Leader/Financial Director to determine financial strategy and policy.
– To arrange appropriate funding needs.
– To manage treasury operations and cash flow controls.
– Age (Range) Years: 25 – 28.
– Qualifications/ Competencies (Essential): BA degree in accounting, banking or finance.
– Certificate/ License/ Course: ACCA preferred.
– Language Required: Advanced Ms. Office (Excel, PPT), SAP Experience.
– Specific Experience (in Years): Good communication in English (Korean preferred).
– Other (if any) – Please Specify:
+ 2-3 years at least in the similar position.
+ Strong analytical and reconciliation skills.
+ Coaching and management skills.
+ Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
+ Team players.
+ Ability to multi-task, detail-oriented.
4. JOB AUTHORITY:
(Operational/ Financial/ Administrative/ Special)
– Operation – Planning – Accounting – Human Resource.
a) Treasury/ Planning
– To monitor/review daily, monthly, yearly cash flow as of current and projected, ensuring that a company’s cash flow is adequate to allow it to operate effectively.
– To forecast cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
– To negotiate loan with banks, prepare additional capital, create solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial or treasury knowledge.
– To review all month-end cash/ interest accrual/ loan/ exchange loss valuation journal entries.
– To identify opportunities to reduce costs in banking/idle money/payment processes by propose of term deposits, payment terms. Systems administrator for Treasury related issues.
– To report actual and forecast of cash flow monthly and yearly.
– To prepare report to SBV loan status quarterly.
– To review investment capital requested by legal team for government statistic department.
– To plan cash flow projection in accordance with company business plan.
– To prepare business plan according to Group request on yearly basis, 5-year plan, 10-year plan (if any).
– To do other reports as requested by senior management.
>>> Email to Apply: email@example.com