Are you ready for the opportunity of your lifetime?
As one of the world’s leading professional services firms, we help businesses, not-for-profit organisations and governments to create value and improve the way they work. Our purpose is simple: build trust in society and solve important problems. By embarking on a graduate career with us, you’ll have the opportunity to build a meaningful and extraordinary career.
- – Final year students or fresh graduates (in 2017 & 2018) with Finance/Accounting or Economics background
- – Good communication and interpersonal skills
- – Good command of English and Vietnamese
- – Able to rise to the challenges of participating in intensive on-the-job training, managing work responsibilities and client relationships
- – Self-motivated, committed and confident
- – Good command of Japanese, Korean or Chinese would be a plus.
Timeline for the programme:
- 05 March – 01 April: Online Application
- 02 April: Online Test
- 09 – 10 April: English Test
- 18 – 23 April: Group Assessment & Interview
- 15 May: Offer Signing
Hướng dẫn ứng tuyển online PwC Vietnam 2018: Download tại đây