We offer a friendly, sociable and stable working environment that supports career development and work life balance. Our Partners and Principals are experts in their field and are easily accessible to you to guide and prepare you for the rest of your career.
You will be given the opportunity to work with a diverse group of clients from a range of different industries. You will also be encouraged to show initiative and will be expected to take responsibility for the contributions you make to our firm.
To be considered for one of our placements, you will need to demonstrate a high level of academic skill in an accounting degree and be able to demonstrate teamwork, communication and leadership.
- Audit Interns
- Tax & Consulting Interns (Licensing, M&A Transaction, Internal Audit and more)
- Final year students or recent graduates with Finance, Accounting, Business, Commerce, Law or Economic background
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
- Able to rise to the challenges of participating in intensive on-the-job training, managing work responsibilities and client relationships
- Self-motivated, committed and confident
- Good command of Japanese, Korean or Chinese would be a plus
- Passed at least 1 of 3 papers of ACCA, CPA Australia or CFAB-ICAEW with evidence attached to the application will be EXEMPTED from CVs screening round
How to apply:
The selection process will range from 10 September – 30 October 2019
Application deadline: 10/10/2019
If your background meets these requirements, please submit an English or Vietnamese detailed resume, and a covering letter to email@example.com or apply online:
DON’T WAIT UNTIL LAST MINUTE! Our recruitment team will screening CVs and send result to you weekly.
Kiểm toán 4.0 và những thay đổi lớn từ một cuộc cách mạng
Khóa học ACCA FA/F3 – Kế toán tài chính (Financial Accounting)
Khóa học Thực hành Excel trong Kiểm toán