RSM Vietnam is one of the leading mid tier accounting and advisory firms in Vietnam, which was established in July 2001. RSM Vietnam has become a member of RSM network since 2012. Under its core purpose of being the firm of choice for growing businesses looking for high quality and personalized services, RSM Vietnam assists clients in achieving their goals through audit, tax, advisory and outsourcing services. RSM Vietnam has more than 300 professional staff serving mid to large public-listed, multi-national and private companies in various industries.
RSM Vietnam serves clients worldwide as an independent and highly integrated member of the RSM network which is ranked among the top 7 global accounting networks with correspondent firms in 116 countries, 750 offices worldwide, more than 41,000 staff including 3,750 Partners around the world.
Our Undergraduate Program offers you flexible full-time study whilst working to help you gain practical experience Audit, Tax & Consulting services. An internship at RSM is a great way to gain valuable working experience and help to advance your career path.
AS AN UNDERGRADUATE, RSM OFFERS YOU:
- A friendly, sociable and stable working environment
- Career growth and development
- Work life balance
- Expert guidance from our Partners and other Senior leaders
- Attend soft and technical skills training
- Opportunities for potential people who may join us as official staff
- A clear career path
- Have fun!
We offer a friendly, sociable and stable working environment that supports career development and work life balance. Our Partners and Principals are experts in their field and are easily accessible to you to guide and prepare you for the rest of your career.
You will be given the opportunity to work with a diverse group of clients from a range of different industries. You will also be encouraged to show initiative and will be expected to take responsibility for the contributions you make to our firm.
To be considered for one of our placements, you will need to demonstrate a high level of academic skill in an accounting degree and be able to demonstrate teamwork, communication and leadership.
- Final year students or recent graduates with Finance, Accounting, Business, Commerce, Law or Economic background
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
- Able to rise to the challenges of participating in intensive on-the-job training, managing work responsibilities and client relationships
- Self-motivated, committed and confident
- Good command of Japanese, Korean or Chinese would be a plus
- Passed at least 1 of 3 papers of ACCA, CPA Australia or CFAB-ICAEW with evidence attached to the application will be EXEMPTED from CVs screening round
How to apply:
The selection process will range from 01 September – 30 October 2020
You will work alongside our people on real clients and real situations from 16 December 2020