About The Opportunity
The quality of EY services promotes investor confidence, managing regulatory responsibilities and creating long-term values. By addressing the client’s needs, our business sees impressive growth and now has never been a more exciting moment to join us!
We are now opening new staff opportunities in Financial Audit Services | HCMC Office | Staff to SeniorYour Key Responsibilities
As an Audit Assistant or Audit Senior, you will work on various audit engagements in banking and financial industry sectors. Your responsibilities include:
- – Develop an understanding of the audit client’s business
- – Interact with the clients in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
- – Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements
- – Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, audit client’s engagement history, and planned audit approach
- – Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the assurance team
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- – At least 1 year of relevant working experiences for Staff level
- – At least 3 years of relevant working experiences for Senior level
- – Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills.
- – Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
- – Foreign language proficiency is a plus: Mandarin, Japanese, English, etc.
Ideally, you should have:
- – Professional and proactive manner.
- – Detailed-oriented, energetic and teamwork spirit.
- – Well discipline and work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining effective communication.
- – Integrity, positive mindset and willing to challenge self and team constructively to achieve exceptional results at work
You are required to include:
- – Most updated resume
- – A cover letter
- – Bachelors’ degree, certificates and other relevant supporting documents
What We Offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- – Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- – Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- – Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- – Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, kindly contact:
HCMC Office: Ms. Linh Thuy Ho via email@example.com