Our Graduate Program has been designed to provide you with technical, personal and professional development to enable you to become our next generation of leaders.
AS A GRADUATE YOU WILL:
- – Have real time development and leadership at all levels
- – Attend soft and technical skills training
- – Be part of a RSM network
- – Learn from our expert Partners and other senior leaders
- – Have flexible work environment
- – Follow a clear career path
- – Have fun!
RSM offers the combined benefits of a big firm including extensive networks, training and career opportunities within a highly supportive, people oriented workplace. This combination provides a great environment to build your skills and confidence.
As one of the largest mid-tier accounting firms in Vietnam, we provide meaningful opportunities for students across the country. We are passionate about our Graduates and believe in providing formal and experiential training, as well as on-the-job coaching and mentoring, to develop our Grads to achieve their best.
- – Final year students or recent graduates with Finance, Accounting, Business, Commerce, Law or Economic background
- – Good communication and interpersonal skills
- – Good command of English and Vietnamese
- – Able to rise to the challenges of participating in intensive on-the-job training, managing work responsibilities and client – relationships
- – Self-motivated, committed and confident
- – Good command of Japanese, Korean or Chinese would be a plus
Special Qualification Exemptions
– Having ACCA, CPA (VN/Australia), CFAB-ICAEW with evidence attached to the application will be EXEMPTED from CVs screening round
- – CV Screening: Passed F1/F2/F3
- – Test: Passed 2 out of 3 F1/F2/F3
- – Group interview: Holding advanced Diploma or English
- – Final interview: No exemption
- – Associate – Audit & Assurance Services
- – Associate – Internal Audit Services
- – Associate – Accounting & Tax Services
- – Associate – Transaction Advisory Services
- – Associate – Licensing Advisory Services
- – Associate – Payroll & Individual Tax Services
How to apply:
If your background meets these requirements, please submit an English or Vietnamese detailed resume, and a covering letter to email@example.com from 22/05/2020 đến 30/06/2020.
>>> This program is only available for Ho Chi Minh City office <<<
Please state on your email subject: [Applied job name]_[Your full name]_[GPA]
Audit & Assurance _JohnDoe_3.5
Licensing Advisory _HannaDoe_7.5
An attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate. Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.